A lot has changed since the last time I posted. Two years have gone by. I now have a beautiful little girl. It's no wonder that I haven't posted. Raising a child is the most difficult thing that I've ever done. I'm in awe of people who have more than one! I honestly can't imagine.
Anyway, I'm going to try to post more often than once every two years. Be looking for some changes in appearance, and then hopefully there will be some interesting conversations. I love conversations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Jessica, Ive just stumbled across your blog and found some of your words inspiring. Ive been writing mine for about a month or so now to try and get down some of my feelings after accepting God in my life for the first time and trying to change my behaviour for the better. Anyway just thanks...
Take care Gary
Hey J-Ro...uh...J-Neill ;)
I want to add a link to your blog on my website but I need to know you're gonna post more than once every coupla years....
And yeah, kids are hard... ;)
Post a Comment